WHO WE ARE
St. Patrick Parish is as living and vibrant as it was at the time of its founding in 1853. Today we are a parish of over 1,100 households, dedicated to hosting and supporting parishioners and the people of the near west side. Our mission is to be living stones as missionary disciples, spreading God's spiritual message and serving the physical needs of our community with food, family services and outreach programs.
WHAT WE NEED
Our parish needs to replace our van, a multi-use vehicle that was stolen, stripped, abandoned, impounded and, finally, towed away to its final resting place. This year's We Give Catholic campaign will help us raise the funds necessary to replace the van with a new vehicle so that we can continue to provide services for our parishioners and our neighbors in need.
Our goal for this year's campaign is $15,000. We have been blessed to have an anonymous donor graciously offer a matching challenge. If we reach our goal, the donor will match dollar-for-dollar, increasing the total amount raised to $30,000!
THE NEED FOR A VAN TO
- bring our seniors, disabled parishioners and neighbors to Mass
- transport our children to faith-building opportunities
- allow older adults to participate in off-site retreats and other diocesan events
- transport those in need to area churches for hot meal programs
- allow staff to pick up lumber, paint and other materials, saving on delivery charges
- make it easier to deliver parishioner donations to area service sites
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your generosity is the key to our success. Every donation, big or small, makes a difference and puts St. Patrick Parish one step closer to achieving our dream of a new vehicle to replace the van.
Please consider a gift in thanksgiving for the blessings you've received this year and to show your support of our mission of building with living stones in our parish and our neighborhood. Thank you!